Mon, 18 Apr|
Stop the Invasion- Chronic Infections
Time & Location
18 Apr, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm GMT+8
About the event
Chronic infection is a common root cause for many health conditions including inflammatory bowel disease, autoimmune conditions, adrenal fatigue, hypothyroidism, and many other chronic health conditions. Chronic infections can be common and often present as chronic/recurrent infections (e.g. sinusitis, dysbiosis, vaginal infections, skin fungal infections). Clearing and managing infections is the key for regulating metabolic pathways and optimizing various organs and systems, so the body can heal and regain its energy and vitality.
This will be an extensive discussion based on the blog post "How Chronic Infections Affect Our Body." (https://www.drpyhung.com/post/how-chronic-infections-affect-our-body) We'll cover more details about chronic infections, talk about how to prevent ourselves from getting chronic infections, and discuss dietary and lifestyle tips on supporting your body while fighting chronic infections.
In this class we are going to discuss:
- What chronic infections are
- Common symptoms of chronic infections
- How chronic infection affect our immune, endocrine, nervous, gastrointestinal systems and the rest of our body
- How to prevent or avoid chronic infections
- Dietary and lifestyle recommendations while fighting chronic infections
- Q&A session - ask me any questions you have regarding chronic infections