top of page
DR. HUNG NATUROPATHIC CARE
Time is TBD|
Clean Up! Part 3 – The Mind and Neurotransmitters
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the event
Environmental toxins are external toxins that can cause damage to our brain and our mind, while imbalanced neurotransmitters, negative thoughts and emotions can be internal "toxins" that affect our mental emotional health. In this class, we are going to discuss diet and lifestyle patterns that are either toxic or healthy for our brain and our mind.
- Role of neurotransmitters.
- How imbalanced neurotransmitters can be “toxic” to our brain.
- Mental emotional “toxins.”
- The toxic recipe for our brain and mind.
- A healthy recipe for our brain and mind.
- Q&A session.
For more information and to register for the class, please click on RSVP.
bottom of page