top of page
DR. HUNG NATUROPATHIC CARE
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the event
Mycotoxins worth a separate class for itself because it's such a common yet often missed toxin. Mycotoxins affect literally all the systems (digestive, respiratory, immune, neurological, urological, dermatological, endocrine...) in our body and often play a role in chronic health conditions, autoimmunity, neurodegenerative disease and cancer.
- What is mycotoxin.
- Sources of exposure.
- Health impacts of mycotoxins.
- Common symptoms associated with mycotoxin exposures.
- How to prevent mold growth.
- How to support your body when living in a moldy environment.
- When to seek professional help?
- What does a mycotoxin protocol look like?
- Q&A session.
For more information and to register for the class, please click on RSVP.
bottom of page